My name is Robert Teske and I have been training in the world of martial arts since I have been 9 years old.
I have learnt many things from many sources some good and some not so good. I have followed, investigated and researched the way of martial arts through its many stages of development.
And I thought it could be something of value to share!
Things I won’t do:
- Tell you to change your style.
- Downgrade anyone’s chosen discipline or method of training.
- Defame or discredit anyone’s teacher or coach.
Things I will do:
- Clarify theories.
- Identify training principles.
- Introduce tactics.
- Unravel ambiguities.
- Demonstrate examples of points of view.
If any of this is of value or interest to you please feel free to browse this site and take advantage of what I have discovered.